Makita Cordless Auto Feed Screwdriver Kit
When it comes to capacity and power, the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Auto Feed Screwdriver (model XRF02) is unmatched. Due to its integrated auto feed design for increased power and reduced weight, the XRF02 is the perfect option for decking and subfloor applications. To improve the functionality and battery life of its tools, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. In order to prevent overloading, over-discharging, and overheating, a tool and battery can communicate in real time while in use and share data while also keeping an eye on the surrounding environment. This technology is known as Star Protection. More power options for the tool include Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries, both of which include Star Protection on the interior. Powerful 4-pole Makita motor is one of the XRF02’s best features.
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Auto Feed Screwdriver (model XRF02) offers great capacity and power in a more portable design. The XRF02 is the best choice for decking and subfloor applications since it has an integrated auto feed design for less weight and more power. Makita developed Star Protection Computer Controls to increase tool performance and battery life. Star Protection is a form of communication that enables a tool and battery to share data in real time while in use and monitor environmental conditions to prevent overloading, over-discharging, and overheating. Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries, which feature Star Protection on the interior, can also be used to power the tool for greater versatility. The XRF02 boasts a potent 4-pole Makita motor that produces 4,000 RPM and has a large capacity range for collated screws of 1″ to 2-1/8″. The silent clutch design employs materials with increased durability, improving operation effectiveness and reducing driver noise. While the screw guide keeps the screw strip from tangling and may fold up against the auto feed housing for storage and transportation, the durable aluminum auto feed housing assures smooth sliding motion. marketed as a BARE TOOL
A 4-pole motor made by Makita with 4,000 RPM provides greater fastening speed.
Screw guide avoids screw strip tangling and may fold up against the auto feed housing for simple storage. High collated screw capacity range: 1″ to 2-1/8″
Strong aluminum auto feed housing with a smooth sliding motion
only 16-3/4″ length, with a small and comfortable design.
- For use with drywall and subfloor applications, a 4-pole Makita motor with 4,000 RPM gives higher fastening speed
- Screw guide avoids screw strip tangling and may fold against the auto feed housing for easy storage. High collated screw capacity range of 1″ to 2-1/8″
- A sturdy aluminum auto feed housing with a smooth sliding motion
- Reduces operator fatigue with a lightweight, ergonomic design that is only 16-3/4″ long and weighs 5.1 lbs with a battery (not supplied)
- The tool is lighter and more portable thanks to the integrated auto feed design
- The tool’s reversible belt clip fastens to either side
- Increased comfort while working is provided by the rubberized soft grip handle
- Star Protection Computer Controls are included to prevent overloading, over-discharging, and overheating
- Bit Type: 1/4″ Hex
- No Load Speed: 4,000 RPM
- Collated Screw Capacity: 1″ – 2-3/16″
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 16-3/4″
- Net Weight (with battery): 4.6 lbs.
- Auto-feed: Yes
- Power Type: Cordless
- Torque adjustment: No