CatastrophiCreations Cat Mod Bridge Wall-Mounted Toy
- The Cat Mod Bridge is our second generation cat bridge. It connects to any of our other Cat Mod collection of furniture.
- This is the number one napping spot in our home. Cats of all sizes can utilize this complex for relaxing.Each bridge is handcrafted and built to order.
- We have taken steps to make sure that our bridges are built with safety in mind. The bridge structure is built with paracord rated to hold up to 160 lbs.
- Twine roping is weaved along the entire exterior of the bridge, for added stability and to act as a railing.
- The Roped Bridge comes in your choice of Onyx, English Chestnut, or Unfinished wood.
- All sets come with Nickel mounting hardware. Would you like to add a Feeding Station or fun Escape Hatch onto your wall-mounted setup.
We’re excited to introduce the Cat Mod, the second generation of our fabric cat complexes. When creating the Cat Mod, we made sure to maintain all the positive aspects of our original collection of cat hammocks and complexes, such as strength, appearance, and quality, while also adding some new and exciting features that elevate it from the original collection.
Our new patent-pending system has a lot of great advantages, including its washable cotton canvas. This system allows you to remove the fabric from the structure without having to take down any of the mounted planks from your wall. Not only will this make cleaning a breeze, but it will allow you to continue to build the structure at your leisure. This gives you the option of switching out canvas fabric colors down the road. The mounting hardware is no longer visible, giving our shelving an attractive “floating” look.”
- Bring out your cat’s wild side
- Captivating and beautiful
- Builds on to any of our other Cat Mod sytems
- Hidden brackets give a floating look
- Extremely sturdy, tested to hold 85 lbs
Specification: CatastrophiCreations Cat Mod Bridge Wall-Mounted Toy